Auddict Master Solo Woodwinds Oboe KONTAKT
Continuing the MASTER SOLO WOODWINDS, we are proud to present the Solo Oboe - an often used (and for good reason), key beautiful colour from within the orchestra.
- Over 12,000+ WAV files/samples in this instrument alone!
- Multiple legato modes at varying dynamics
- Staccatos and shorter Staccatissimos to craft realistic short note passages
- Intuitive trills function allowing easy playing of any trills/tremolos up to a perfect 5th in width! (seven chromatic notes - C to G for example)
- Ability to control level of mechanical noises of the oboe, which also follows your performance
- Flutter tonguing, Triple tonguing and much more...
Full list of articulations:
Legato with recorded vibrato
Legato without vibrato
Polyphonic/Chord playing with vibrato
Polyphonic/Chord playing without vibrato
Key Noises (able to play in isolation if needed as well)
The solo oboe is 7GB in size as a result of its sheer richness in quality content, so keep in mind you will need at LEAST 15/16GB of space to download the rars, and then extract them. There are six mic positions, including LDC, SDC and Ribbon spots so you can even choose your type of spot mic, and really control the character of the recorded sound, as well as an orchestral spot pair, a stage position and a room position.
You are even able to control the level/volume of the key sounds/mechanics of the oboe, and the sound of the musician pressing the keys will also be louder depending on how hard you press the key on your MIDI keyboard (velocity).
One feature we are exceptionally proud of is the intuitive trills articulation system, which allows you to play any trill/tremolo within the oboe's playable range up to a perfect fifth (seven chromatic notes)... See the demo video for an insight in to how this works!
Home page: http://www.auddict.com/master-solo-woodwinds-bundle.html
Download (Only for VIP members)