East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs KONTAKT Repack
Imagine typing words into your computer, in any language, and hearing a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play "live" on your keyboard controller! Well imagine no more, that's exactly what this revolutionary "award-winning" virtual instrument does. In addition, this is the first 24-bit Choir virtual instrument to include three simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so users can mix any combination of mic positions to control ambience. The Choirs were recorded in the same concert hall, by the same team as the EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra and blend perfectly with EWQLSO.
To achieve the feel of a live concert hall performance, each instrument and section was recorded with three mic positions: close, stage (conductorâ€˜s position) and hall. By selecting different mic positions, users can mix these sounds together to create any kind of natural ambience their project requires. This eliminates the need for artificial reverb.
The Symphonic Choirs Expansion (Voices of the Apocalypse content) was recorded separately, at 24-bit resolution with a single mic position.
WordBuilder is the word building software for both MAC and PC that enables Symphonic Choirs and Symphonic Choirs Expansion users to type in words for the Choirs to sing. This revolutionary software also includes a pop-down menu that includes popular pre-built phrases that you can load instantly. This is a real time saver for those on a tight deadline. The phrases have been optimized for each Choir. The phrases menu is customizable so you can add your own phrases to WordBuilder for quick and easy access. This is the most powerful vocals solution available.
- 64-bit with 32-bit compatibility PC (see system specifications)
- Mac Intel compatible
- New WordBulder software (plus new pre-built English phrases and words)
- Full memory access MAC (requires 64-bit MAC)
- Extended ranges (Sopranos - D3 to E5, Altos - F2 to A4, Tenors - C2 to D4, Basses B0 to D3)
- Intuitive custom interface
- Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, Round Robin Reset
- Improved articulation window and controls
- On screen mic position mixing
- State of the art Convolution Reverb with pre-delay and additional Master control to route reverb to all instruments in an instance
- Convolution includes hall orchestra was recorded in for additional control of hall ambience
- Intelligent release trail engine that follows the note-on samples volume at all times, so release trails always match
- Release trails unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs, radical mod-wheel movements do not degrade release trails
- Recall custom key-switches instantly
- Key-switch sizes now unlimited
- Improved sound quality with high-resolution audio engine
- Hi fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades
- Stereo image editing now possible using channel sourcing
- Completely re-programmed for PLAY from the original recordings
Repack all known choral libraries from East West. 4 section "adult" choir - alto, soprano, tenor, bass, and a full range of more than 5 choir octaves, soloists and children's choir.
All files instruments. Nki and Multisim. Nkm intended for use in Kontakt 5.3.0 or higher
1. All tools have been " unlocked " and can be used without registering libraries . All Multisim were " rebuilt " from the " unlocked " tools.
2. Repack In Multisim does not include all the original library - only DYN MOD, including all 3 layers and dynamics of all four species attack. Multisim not included in the repack , were trimmed in layers and types of attacks compared with DYN MOD ( to save computer resources ) and , in my opinion , at the beginning of 2014 have lost relevance.
Also I have included repak Multisim full male and female choirs in species HARD and SOFT, each of which includes two layers of 3 speakers.
3. Library has been optimized for use with convolution reverb - in some instruments were not material changed ADSR- envelope and clipped release samples to eliminate the possibility of reverberation eclecticism. And , as mentioned above , repack contains only one microphone position CLOSE ( except tools folder Full Chorus Church, and which were originally presented at the same position SURROUND).
4. All samples were converted to . Ncw and packed in containers . Nkx separate groups , so you can download only what you need . Library size decreased from 38.5 GB to 6.5 GB .
5. Wallpaper and added . Nicnt.
6. Added installation files WordBuilder.
7. Added all relevant original documentation.
Home page: http://www.soundsonline.com/Symphonic-Choirs
Download (Only for VIP members)