Evolution Series World Strings Oud KONTAKT
We are very proud to present our second World Strings instrument the ‘Oud’ - an artistic collaboration between Associate Professor Kim Cunio and Evolution Series.
Modern Designed Interface
Created for Kontakt 5, World Strings Oud features a simple yet intuitive interface. Our advanced scripting techniques aids in seamless control of Oud’s powerful and intimate sound.
Exclusive and Inspiring Playing Experience
Kim’s in-depth knowledge of world music, his musical technique and unique playing style enabled us to craft an exclusive and inspiring virtual playing experience.
This high-end beautiful Oud instrument can best be described as having a lovely warm, full, yet precise tone. Recording its sounds at a world- class scoring stage with real room microphones gives an amazing sonic 3D dimension to the sound palette.
RECORDED PLAYING TECHNIQUES
- Sustain (no vibrato)
- Sustain (with vibrato)
- Body Percussion
- Hammer on/pull off
- Slow and fast portamento slides
- All samples at 48khz 24bit
- A Goliath 118 gigabyte virtual instrument reduced to 38 gigabyte’s via Native Instruments Compression
- Multiple velocities and round robin
- Up to 4 user-controllable microphone positions
- Recorded at a world class orchestral scoring stage
- The most beautiful and unique sounding instrument
- NKS Support
- Works with the free Kontakt player 5 and up
Home page: https://www.evolutionseries.com/portfolio/world-strings-oud/
Download (Only for VIP members)