Sam Spacey Epica Bass v1.2 KONTAKT
Sam Spacey, the producer behind the multi award-winning Epica, presents Epica Bass - a dedicated analog bass synth library obsessively sampled from a large collection of all star classic analog synths and modulars. No emulations or plugins were used in the recording of Epica Bass as Sam believes that to truly capture the saturated harmonically rich textures that true analog synthesis brings, you have to keep the recording chain as purely analog as the source synths themselves.
Summary of Features
• Analog Bass Library for Kontakt 5 or Kontakt Player (included).
• 430 Epic instruments built from 26,657 24bit mono samples (7Gb)
• 100% Analog Synthesisers used, no plugins or virtual synths.
• Arp Odyssey mk3 (orig), Pro 1, CS-30, SEM, Oakley Modular, Future Retro, Matrix 6r, SH-1000 and Telemark modular.
• Boutique hardware recording chain: UBK Fatso, Kush Elektra, Eventide H8000, DBX160XT, Neve Pre amp and several rare guitar pedals.
• Multi Page Extensive Synthesis with dedicated functions per page to give you full editing power in a non-cluttered Interface.
• Creatively inspiring yet extremely powerful 6 page interface gives you full control over your sound without slowing you down.
• Multiple Round Robins utilised to eliminate machine gun effect as well as velocity sample groups.
• Dedicated FX rack with full control utilising Native Instruments latest emulations of 1176 Compressor, SSL EQ along with Flanger, Chorus, Bit Crusher, • Delay and Convolution Reverb (new convolutions).
• Fully fledged Arpeggiator, FX Rack, 3 x LFO´s, Amp Env, Filter Env (6 Filters), Pitch Env, sample start modulation destinations, Pitch Drift, Portmento, Velocity modulations and more.
• Unique sample start modulation gives control over the real analog filter source (6 analog modelled filters also included for use).
Now, this latest free update (v.1.2) from Sam Spacey introduces full NKS compatibility meaning it integrates perfectly with Native Instruments´ Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards and MASCHINE hardware, freeing you from your mouse and hugely speeding up creativity.
Other features and improvements include:
Arpeggiator fix - now 100% in time!
New arp functions including Velocity Scale and Mode
New LFO temp sync
New presets, bringing the total to 625
Home page: http://www.timespace.com/product/EPICAB-120/3/10000123/sam_spacey_epica_bass_(download).html
Download (Only for VIP members)