REQUIEM Light is a Kontakt Player based next-generation virtual choir developed for professional composers.
The library is based on a variety of new recording- and sampling techniques some which have never before been deployed in choral sample libraries. The library can literally sound like a real choir and includes both full choir (SATB), divisi groups (males/females) and solo singers – all recorded in 24 bit / 44.1khz with 1 (premixed) microphone positions. The library contains true (polyphonic) legato intervals from piano to forte, sustains from piano to forte, staccato with repetitions, ultra forte marcato, BPM-based latin chants recorded at different speeds across entire interval of choir, and hundreds of FX.
- Full choir (SATB), divisi choir (male/female) and 2 solo singers (soprano and tenor)
- 1 Pre-mixed Microphone Position mixed from Requiem Pro (5.1) mics
- Multiple (true) legato intervals (P/MF/FF) of sustained notes with Full Choir (SATB)
- True Polyphonic Legato (yes, you can play true legato with polyphony)
- Sustained notes with Full Choir (SATB)
- 19 (FF) Staccato articulations with round-robin (aka repetition) with Full Choir (SATB)
- 16 (FFF) Marcato articulations w/ intense vibrato with Full Choir (SATB)
- 12 Slow Legato Latin Sustain Variations (MF) with Divisi Males
- 12 Slow Legato Latin Sustain Variations (MF) with Divisi Females
- 20 Fast Legato Latin Chants (FF) with Full Choir (SATB)
- 2 Solo Singers (soprano and tenor)
- Tons of FX based articulations (ex. cluster categories, sweeps, unison to dissonant, whispers, consonants, claps, snaps etc).
Format: NKI NKC NKX