Wave Alchemy BASSYNTH v1.0 KONTAKT-DECiBEL
BASSYNTH is an entirely new kind of Bass Engine for the creation of modern, organic, powerful bass tones; driven by a diverse and creative library of beautifully designed multi-sampled Sound Sources, Oscillators and scannable Wavetables.
Featuring a forward-thinking interface and creative user workflow, BASSYNTH delivers a powerful 4-Layer Voice Engine, Polyrhythmic Motion Sequencer, extensive sound design parameters per voice, tag-based browsing, drag+drop Macros, modular Effects System, Wavetable Engine and over 290 playable presets.
Emulation is not our goal. BASSYNTH is all about new, visionary bass sounds that inspire music
A labour of love with an astounding level of detail, BASSYNTH’s 11GB sound library is without doubt our finest achievement to date; combining filthy analogue synths, gritty modular bass, oscillators & wavetables; with heavily processed bass guitars, powerful live brass sections, designed low winds & strings. tortured percussion & mallets, 808s & subs, Foley, noise & transients, heavily processed acoustic instruments, and much more...
All recorded and designed in some of the best recording studios in the world, using only characterful high-end analogue chains and mastering grade conversion.
- Available in Standalone, VST, AU and AAX formats. BASSYNTH is powered by FREE Kontakt Player from Native Instruments. Full version of Kontakt is NOT required
- Forward-thinking, truly modern Bass Engine powered by a ground-breaking library of 800+ multi-sampled sound sources, oscillators, Foley & wavetables
- 290 beautifully crafted, forward-thinking presets covering all modern genres
- Advanced Sound Design Engine for creating and layering ground-breaking, expressive bass patches and beyond
- Filters, modulation, FX and all sound design parameters available per Voice
- 8 voices of Unison per Layer, with detune, stereo spread and wet/dry control
- Blend and morph up to 64 parameters simultaneously with just a single knob turn using the impressive X+Y Pad
- Dynamic sound source and preset browsers, with tagging and favourites
- Wavetable engine with over 200 scannable wavetables and 14 warp modes
- Powerful drag+drop Macros for performance and creative sound design
- Expressive 32-step Motion Designer with unique, per lane length and rate
- Polyrhythmic parameter Sequencing for evolving and complex modulation
- Round Robins – Up to 8 round robins per sound source
- Mono, legato and poly Voice modes, with glide
- Creative Analog Slop controls simulate the random behaviour and character inherent of analogue instruments. Available per Voice
- World class effects – Choose from over 40 FX and load up to 6 of them per individual Voice, on the master or via sends
- Host automation for important parameters and Macros, plus MIDI CC control over any other parameter
- NKS Ready – Total integration with Komplete keyboards and Maschine
- Dedicated visual Mixer with individual volume control, pan, effects sends and stereo width for each Voice
- Supports Mac OS X 10.12 (or higher) and Windows 7 (or higher)
- Runs in Kontakt Free Player or Kontakt version 6.1
- 11GB in size after unpacking
Home page: https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/bassynth/pid190/
Download (Only for VIP members)