Imagine having instant access to the greatest library of drums ever created. Being able to intuitively layer sounds in a new, truly unparalleled way. Having a beyond supernatural way of sequencing beats. How about instantly generating new ideas? Or being able to create drums equal to the best records in the world - out of the box.
Introducing TRIAZ - Next Level Drums
A Game-Changing New Drum Engine
TRIAZ is a forward-thinking drum machine driven by a diverse and creative library of all-new modern electronic and acoustic drum sounds, percussion, and sound design tools; Comprising over 10,000 samples and 600+ instantly playable presets created using an extraordinary array of drum machines, acoustic drums & percussion, modular synths, found sounds, studio tools, Foley and more.
TRIAZ delivers a powerful 3-Layer Drum Engine with a compelling interface and creative user workflow. Polyrhythmic, organic Drum Sequencing allows you to create beats with real swing and groove that never repeat the same way.
Extensive sound design parameters, linkable or per layer, are both powerful and streamlined for lightning-fast workflow. Tag-based dynamic sample browsing, drag and drop sample import, creative kit randomization and a powerful Effects System provide an unmatched workflow for modern drum production.
TRIAZ’s Sound Engine combines beautifully designed electronic drums and acoustic instruments in a ground-breaking new way. A labour of love with a profound level of detail, made by producers for producers.
The included sound library is undoubtedly our best collection of drums to date, spanning 3 years and thousands of hours of sound design; combining modern electronic drums, creative sound design, Found Sounds & Foley, designed acoustic drums, the rarest drum machines, grittiest modular synths, live percussion & ethnic drums, mallets & sticks, epic cinematic percussion and much more.
All drums were recorded and designed at the most revered recording studios in the world, using only boutique high-end analogue processing and mastering grade conversion. To top it all off you get access to every sound as a wav file to use any way you like. Unlike other instruments nothing is hidden behind proprietary formats.
TRIAZ delivers every drum sample you’ll ever need. No subscription required.
An Instant Cheat Code For Modern Drums
Take your drums to the next level with 600+ beautifully crafted, production-ready presets covering all modern genres - designed by world-class sound designers.
You won’t find typical, stale two-bar sequences here, the focus is evolving, organic production ready beats that instantly spark creativity and fit into any modern record.
Generate infinite ideas instantly. Creative randomization features let you build new drum kits at the click of a button – select a preset and instantly change it into something brand new and immediately usable.
TRIAZ delivers the best drum loops you've ever heard (that aren't drum loops!). Don’t just take our word for it, listen to the audio on the left. ALL drums are directly from TRIAZ’s preset library. Out of the box.
Sequence Like Never Before
Sequence, randomize and loop with TRIAZ’s expressive Polyrhythmic Sequencer. Each Voice can be sequenced independently with its own playback rate and step-length; providing all the tools you need to create modern drum patterns with ease.
Each step goes beyond standard velocity sequencing - including note repeat / stutter, probabilistic chance and start offset. Global randomization can instantly be introduced into the sequencer's groove to humanize your drums.
Re-imagine everything from full-length drum patterns, short loops and drum fills to non-traditional time signatures, complex, evolving polyrhythms and impressive organic beats. Go off and back on the grid with ease and export as MIDI to your DAW when you’re done.
Next Level Drum Layering
Drum layering is critical in modern music production and TRIAZ makes this process effortless and fun. Intuitively blend multiple drums with TRIAZ’s unparalleled layering engine and XY Pad for instant results that sound sublime, every single time. An experience undated in other drum software or hardware.
Easily browse and dynamically load any of TRIAZ’s 10,000 drums (or import your own!) into any of its 12-Voices or 3-layers using a dynamic tag-based browser. Take things further with extensive sound design parameters; filters, envelopes, reverse, LFOs, tone-shaping controls, modulation, FX and much more. Per Layer…
Want to blend a gritty acoustic snare with a modern stacked clap and velocity sensitive vinyl noise? How about layering a tape saturated 808 sub with the transient of a marimba and the body of a crushed acoustic bass drum? Or stacking 3 cymbals for a huge unison sound? Anything is possible, we've got you!
A custom Effects section boasts 5 Insert Effects per Voice, alongside 5 Master Effects, and 3 Send Effects.
Delve into a breathtaking suite of high-end effects and dynamics processors. Add depth to your drums with TRIAZ’s lush sounding dual reverb module - packed with 40 brand new custom high-end impulses from iconic reverb units, alongside lush real-world spaces and acoustic drum rooms.
Twist sounds into oblivion using the analogue-style delay, enhance tone and character with compressors, EQ and transient shaping. Want to dirty things up even more? Try TRIAZ’s unique Shaper section to introduce variable noise (vinyl noise, tape hiss, cassette, and more), tape saturation and more...
- Brand new engine built entirely from the ground up to enable multiple instances and efficient CPU & RAM usage on any system
- Innovative Drum Engine driven by a diverse library of all-new modern electronic and acoustic drum sounds, percussion, and sound design tools
- 600+ beautifully designed, production-ready presets for modern music
- Intuitively layer drums in a new, truly unparalleled way using the visual XY Pad
- Expressive 32-step Polyrhythmic sequencing with independent playback rate and step-length. Per Lane
- Introduce variable groove humanization and organically varied movement to your beats with Sequencer Slop
- Sequencer note repeat / stutter, probabilistic chance and start offset. Per Step
- Import your own samples via Drag + Drop
- Creative randomization features let you build new drum kits at the click of a button – select a preset and instantly change it into something brand new and immediately usable
- Create drums that sound as good, if not better than those on hit records - instantly, out of the box
- Dynamic sound source browser with intuitive tagging and favourites system
- Extensive sound design parameters; filters, envelopes, reverse, LFOs, tone-shaping controls, modulation, FX and much more. Per Layer
- Channel FX and master bus processing featuring high-end compression, master EQ, creative noise engine and tape simulation
- Creative Analogue Slop controls simulate the random behavior and character inherent of analogue instruments. Available per Layer
- Play any sound over a 2-octave range of pitch to create musical percussive rhythms, pitched tom fills or anything in-between
- Breath-taking effects suite; plate reverb, analogue-style delay, and 40 high-end custom reverb impulses from sought-after reverb units and live spaces
- MIDI drag + drop sequencer patterns directly to your DAW
- Multi-Output support
- Sequencer Host Sync and on-screen transport control
- Master bus processing featuring compression, master EQ and tape simulation
- Dedicated visual Mixer with individual volume control, pan, and effects sends for each Voice
- Host automation for all important sound design parameters
- Seamless Integration with your DAW
- NKS Ready
- Supports Mac OS X 10.13 (or higher) and Windows 7 (or higher)
- Runs in Kontakt Free Player or Kontakt version 6.6 (or higher)
- 3GB in size after unpacking
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt Player or Kontakt FULL v6.6.1 and higher!
Home page: https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/triaz/pid195/
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ... The administrator of this site (VSTclub.com) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy