"Angel Strings Vol.1" is a dazzling collection of string textural elements, risers/divebombs, different styles of spiccato/staccato, marcato to soft attacks with sustains, fast tempo-locked tremolo for powerful driving string hooks and more...
Auddict's libraries have already been used on high profile scores for motion picture and video games, with users including Yasunori Mitsuda, Klayton (Celldweller) and Ronald Bell (Kool & the Gang).
These are strings like you've never heard them before... new techniques, eleven mic positions, playable via one full keyboard range!
- 36+ GB and 36,000+ Samples
- Never Before Sampled Articulations and Techniques
- Entire String Orchestra Playable from a Single Large Keyboard Range
- Perform and Use Individual Sections if Required
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAX (full version only)
- 11 Microphone Positions - Flexibility of a Real-Life Film Scoring Session
- Violins I, Violins II, Violas, Cellos and Double Basses
- Multiple Crossfade-able Dynamic Layers
- Up to a Massive 15RR Repetitions Per Note for Short Articulations
- Includes Cluster to Unison slides, Tonal Divebombs (smooth/accent/trem), Risers, Marcato/Sus, Percussive Hits, Scratch Tone, Slides/Bends, Staccatissimo, Sul Pont Sus & Trem, Sul Tast Staccato, Behind Bridge Trem & Sus, Timbre Oscillations, Tempo Locked Timed Tremolo and more...
3 Kontakt Patches – Never Before Sampled Articulations & Techniques!
The “Angel Strings Vol.1” library is divided up into three main patches covering: Runs and Tremolos, SFX and Tonal Longs and Shorts.
Tonal Longs & Shorts
Bends/Slides Up-Down-Up and Down-Up-Down
Sustains (Marcato to Soft Attack)
Molto Sul Tasto
Molto Sul Ponticello
Molto Sul Pont Tremolo
Sul Tasto Staccato
Cluster to Uni
Tremolo Behind Bridge
" The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater. "
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ... The administrator of this site (VSTclub.com) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy