Gforce Virtual String Machine VSTi - AiRISO
VSM is a simple but highly powerful Virtual String Machine which captures many of the sounds from this genre of instruments, containing a wealth of sounds from a small mountain of classic and rare string machines. These range from the first commercial string ensembles (Eminent 310 & Freeman String Symphonizer) through to the highly lauded Solina, Elka Rhapsody, Logan String Melody, Korg PE2000 and many more.
With the sheer amount of instruments captured within the VSM it's simplicity itself to recreate all those golden string machine tones from yesteryear. However, with the VSM's comprehensive, yet intuitive feature-set, plus a two-layer option it's now possible to create your own hybrid instruments taking these sublime vintage tones into hitherto unchartered territory. Features:
* The sounds from 17 classic and rare string machines.
* Over 2.5Gb of data.
* 66 individual sample sets.
* 49 notes, each individually sampled and looped.
* Dual Layer & Split Keyboard capability.
* Vintage style Ensemble & Phaser effects.
* Filter section with Lowpass, Bandpass & Highpass modes.
* Two Envelope Generators.
* Pitch LFO.
* Dynamic control including filter aftertouch.
* 700+ Patch library.
Full Instrument list
ARP Omni, ARP Quartet, Crumar Multiman, Elka Rhapsody, Eminent 310, Freeman String Symphonizer, Junost 21, Korg PE-2000, Logan String Melody, Oberheim OB-8, Oberheim Xpander, Moog Opus 3, Polymoog, Roland RS202, Solina, Yamaha SK-15, Yamaha SS-30. Download: (only for VIP Musicians)http://vstclub.com/forum/25-3734-1