Prominy SR5 Rock Bass VSTi RTAS AU HYBRiD DVDR DYNAMICS &
The true sound of MusicMan® StingRay®5 includes over 15 Giga-bytes*,
approx. 14,000 samples. SR5 Rock Bass enables you to compose and create
natural bass guitar tracks that imitate real bass guitar playing!.
- Incredible real-time playability - SR5 SPM (Super Performance Multi)
- Fretboard Monitor
- Auto Stroke Detection
- Realtime Legato Slide
- Assignable Key Switch
- The lower note samples (low B - low D#) are included.
- Direct signals from the bass guitar
- Perfect sampled sounds of all fret positions on every string.
- Picking noises are recorded on all frets and strings.
Data size: 8GB ( = 15GB* of ,wav files)
* SR5 uses the Lossless Sample Compression format ґNCWґ with real-time
encoding. The data size after the installtion is approx. 8GB that equals
15 GB of .wav files.
Incredible real-time playability - SR5 SPM (Super Performance Multi)
With SR5 SPM (Super Performance Multi), you can play ultra realistic
guitar performance in real-time. You can access various playing
techniques instantly without stopping your performance and create
convincing bass guitar tracks very quickly.
Realtime Legato Slide
Realtime Hammer-on & Pull-off
Realtime picking Tremolo
Mute & picking noise
Pick stop noise
Bridge mute noise
Special FX, noises
The SPM automatically selects a proper string / fret position depending
on the situation. You can also change the string manually by key
switches. The Fretboard Monitor visualizes the current fret position /
playing technique you are playing.
Auto Stroke Detection
With SPMґs Auto Stroke Detection feature, SPM automatically detects the
current beat position and identify proper stroke direction (down or up).
There are several stroke detection modes and you can also control
stroke direction manually.
Assignable Key Switch
SPM instruments have Assignable Key Switch feature which enables you to
assign any key switches to each SPM instrument. You can combine any SPM
instruments to SPM multi as needed and assign key switches, and create
your own SPM setting.
Low note samples included
Bass captures MusicMan® StingRay®5; one of the most popular 5 string
bass guitar among bassists. SR5 includes the lower note samples (low B -
low D#) and is suitable for a wide range of musical genres; Modern
Metal, Death Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore, Rock, Pop, and so on.
Realtime Legato Slide
With SR5ґs Realtime Legato Slide feature, you are able to get perfectly
real expressions of the human fingerґs legato slide which can not be
reproduced with slide emulation by changing pitch.
Direct signals from the bass guitar
You can make your own guitar sound so it suits the music genre youґre
working with by adding your favorite amplifier simulator.
Picking noises are recorded on all frets and strings
Picking noises made while playing a guitar is one of the most important
characteristics that identify a live guitar recording. That is why we
took great care in capturing many variations of picking noises. Adding
these noises, with consideration to timing and picking style, will make
your guitar tracks sound natural. When you use picking noise sampled
from a different position of the fret board than the one youґre applying
it to, the result is an unnatural sound because the noise will not
harmonize with the original noteґs sustain sound.
- Expansive number of playing techniques, extreme power of expression that no other bass guitar library has captured before
- The worldґs most powerful and largest library of a single bass guitar!
* Windows XP (SP2 )/ Vista/ Win7 (32/64 Bit),
* Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, min. 2 GB RAM
* OSX 10.5 / 10.6
* Intel (!!!) Core Duo 1.66 GHz, min. 2 GB RAM
* 1GB free disc space for player installation
* additional hard disc space according to the library size