Recorded at Air Studios, Lyndhurst Hall, one of the greatest scoring stages in the world and showcasing the searing talents of percussionist prodigy Joby Burgess. Spitfire Percussion is a genre defining bench mark, offering ultimate playability, reality, with the impact but also clarity of the hall, and a controllability and depth not to be found anywhere else in a library of this type. As with all of our modules, this is designed specifically for the media composer and we hope it will be a tool for music makers to use for generations to come.
This is simply vast array of instruments stretching over 160 patches, grouped across, Drums Hi, Drums Lo, Mallets Metal (which includes the Harry Potter celeste!), Mallets Wood, Timpani, Toys, Unpitched Metal (including some awesome cinematic anvils and a selection of amazing trash) and Unpitched Wood. However we haven’t bored you with hundreds of different beater types, we have built – we believe – the definitive Marimba patch, alongside the vibraphone, and xylophone, and a definitive timpani featuring a multi stick dynamic & pitch range that gives a powerful but controllable sound as the percussionist would play it on the scoring stage.
All instruments are deeply sampled with up to 8 round robins per dynamic and up to 8 dynamics per note.
All instruments have the ability to mix and/or mute mic positions from the front panel: Close mics, Decca tree and Ambient outriggers. Route the spots into your centre channel, the tree in L&R and the ambients in Ls & Rs, and you also have a perfect 5.0 perc library. Or simply keep in stereo and mix according to taste. All controls can be fully automated.
We are confident that once you buy this, you will never buy another orchestral percussion library.
Having purposely future-proofed this project massively by recording instruments with up to 8 dynamic layers, 8 round robins* and three mixable mic positions. It has actually taken technology a while to catch-up with the true potential of this library.
This Redux version embraces the power, memory and voice possibilities of recent advances in technology coupled with many innovations made in Spitfire’s "Albion” range to provide a total overhaul of how this library works, namely:
• Unified look to bring it in line with other Spitfire releases. The same multimic with purging/levels you’re used to working with in Albion/Albion 2.
• All-in-one patches giving you all the articulations and playing styles of an instrument in a single keyswitch-able patch to optimise templates.
• Ability to latch articulations to CCs, pedals and custom keyswitches to suit your individual workflow.
• Extensive purging options to optimise memory for your individual setups. Select how many RR and articulations are active and loaded into memory.
• Extended ‘Neighbouring zones’ RR (round robin) for melodic percussion, potentially tripling the RR count
• Configurable release volumes, dynamics and expression from the front panel
• Customisable velocity mapping – map the dynamics to your individual workstation setup.
• Improvements to instruments such as double handed timpani mapping, simulation of dampened bells/glocks/celeste/etc.
• The RHYTHM MATRIX. A whole new way of building percussion arrangements, patterns and sequences.
Up to 8 round robins recorded at up to 8 dynamic layers, the definitive orchestral percussion range. Download burden 26.56 GB ncw from 54.81 GB wav content. Download-only exclusively from this site. This module includes a free Kontakt Player downloadable from Native Instruments.
• Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
http://www. spitfireaudio .com/spitfire-percussion