Steinberg Dorico v1.1-V.R
Dorico is the next-generation scoring application from Steinberg, with a whole new way of working with music notation. Built from the ground up by musicians for musicians, Dorico is like having an intelligent assistant by your side. Dorico’s output is the equal of the finest music engraving, and brings music to life through Steinberg’s award-winning audio engine.
What is Dorico
Dorico redefines the gold standard in scoring software. Built from the ground up with today’s multi-core 64-bit CPUs in mind, Dorico will take advantage of all of your system’s horsepower while the intuitive workflows help you focus on each aspect of score preparation. The beauty and balance of Dorico's output is unrivaled, with hundreds of options to control every aspect of your music's appearance. And with Steinberg's award-winning audio engine at its heart, Dorico allows you to use your VST instruments and effects to produce great-sounding playback too.
• Next-generation 64-bit scoring software for OS X and Windows, designed by musicians for musicians
• Beautiful engraved output with unrivaled attention to detail
• Flexible note input and powerful editing, including ability to insert and change duration of existing notes
• Streamlined, single-window interface puts every tool at your fingertips
• Powerful score management features to handle multiple independent pieces of music within the same project
• Unlimited number of staves and movements, sections, or pieces within the same project
• Easily create layouts for full scores and instrumental parts with independent page size, staff size and system layout
• Use your computer keyboard or MIDI keyboard to input music quickly and efficiently
• Superior note spacing with optical kerning of adjacent elements, with tighter default spacing and no rhythmic distortion
• Import and export in MusicXML, MIDI and graphics formats
• Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing for virtual instrument and effect playback
• Compatible with VST 3 virtual instruments and effects processors
• Outstanding virtual instruments with more than 1,500 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2 workstation and complete HALion Symphonic Orchestra library
Steinberg has updated its music notation software Dorico to v1.1. This release introduces sophisticated support for chord symbols. While chord symbols are added by playing a MIDI keyboard or typing on the computer, Dorico automatically writes chord symbols in any of six pre-set conventions, and lets users tweak the appearance using dozens of options.
Other new features in Dorico 1.1 include:
Piano pedaling with comprehensive support for advanced techniques — including partial pedaling, changing the pedal level over time and more;
New repeat ending lines for 1st and 2nd time bars, perfectly positioned;
Unique intelligent note spelling for MIDI step input, which automatically avoids common enharmonic errors during input;
Expanded editing operations, allowing users to move dynamics, slurs, hairpins, octave lines and other notations easily with the mouse, intelligently snapping them to ideal positions;
New selection features, allowing users to quickly select items of a certain kind for further editing;
Comprehensive features for precise editing of rhythmic spacing, designed in consultation with experienced professional engravers;
Expanded import and export features, allowing users to import music from other projects and MusicXML files into a current project, and export sections of a project in Dorico, MIDI, MusicXML and audio formats.
Home page: https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/dorico/start.html
Download (Only for VIP members)