Strezov Sampling DISTORT 1 and 2 KONTAKT
DISTORT 2 is the successor of our intuitive electric guitar mockup tool DISTORT 1, adding tons of new features and taking the concept to a new level in every way.
DISTORT 2 is an electric guitar sample library, recorded and played
by engineer Plamen Penchev, perfect for film and trailer composers
on a tight deadline.
The main goal for this library has been to give the user flexibility
and freedom while playing. We know that composers usually do not have
time to fool around with knobs and buttons, this is why Distort only
requires you to load it up and you can immediately start playing.
The library is straight-forward, having two "zones" - one with palm
mutes, the other one with sustains. You can play riffs with both of
your hands and achieve great realistic results within only few minutes.
Featuring three different mic positions, as well as seperated clean
samples DISTORT 2 is in every way supperior to its predecessor DISTORT
1. However we decided to include DISTORT 1, because combining both of
them gives you even more options in terms of sound.
• Doubletracked guitar (L or R), recorded separately with three
mic positions (dynamic mic, ribbon mic and hall), up and down
• Close mics - Peluso R14 (ribbon), Shure SM58 (dynamic)
• Hall mics Stereo pair Gefell SMS2000.
• Two round robin on sustains, four round robins on mutes.
• Open chords (Power chords), open single tones, mute chords,
mute single tones.
• Completely clean samples without processing included
• Amp - Marshall JCM2000
• Cabinet - Marshall 1960 (Vintage30 speakers)
• Guitar - Gibson Flying V
• includes DISTORT 1 (1958 Korina Flying V Epiphone Guitar, amped
through a Mesa Boogie amplifier)
• Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.0 + FULL version required
Home page: https://www.strezov-sampling.com/products/view/DISTORT-2.html
Download (Only for VIP members)